You still have time to register for the annual Kentucky Mineral Law Conference, held October 18-19 at the Hilton Lexington/Downtown, located at 368 West Vine Street.
Online registration is available for the conference.
Clay Larkin, Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP, Lexington, is this year’s Program Chair, with Kathryn S. Wilson, General Counsel, Natural Resource Partners L.P., Houston, TX, as Program Co-Chair.
- Rare Earth Minerals – Who Gets to Recover Them, and How?
- Access to Capital – Creative Financing Options
- Managing Your Social Media Presence – ethics
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- The Rise in NGO Litigation
- Electric Utility Fuel Choice and Rate Regulation
- Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act – SMCRA at 40
- Employment Law
- Solar Comes to Coal Country
- Corporate Counsel Roundtable
- Workplace Safety and Health
- Case Study of the Rover Pipeline
- Export of Liquified Natural Gas
- Purchase and Sale Agreements and the Title Attorney
To see the entire program schedule, click here.
The full conference registration includes all program materials in electronic format online, continental breakfasts, Wednesday lunch, refreshment breaks and hosted reception on Wednesday. Registrants can choose to have program materials in looseleaf binder at the time of the program for an additional fee.
Conference accreditation is pending from states with mandatory Continuing Legal Education and with the AAPL. Please indicate on your registration form where you are seeking credit. Application will be made for 580 minutes of continuing education, including 1 hour of ethics. In states that calculate 50 minutes as a CLE hour, this will be 11.6 hours of CLE. In states that calculate 60 minutes for a CLE hour, this will be 9.5 hours of CLE credit. Complete information for reporting your credits will be available at the conference. Additional fees may be required for certain states/organizations.
Go to https://emlf.org for complete program information, online registration, and a link to hotel reservations.