Membership in the Energy & Mineral Law Foundation is open to anyone who is concerned with issues pertaining to the energy industry. Our members include law firms, consulting firms, utilities, mineral companies, trade and professional associations, individual attorneys, industry executives, retirees, law schools and law students.
Benefits of Membership
- Educational Opportunities: conferences, webinars and white papers
- Professional Development Opportunities: committee participation, program planning, public speaking and publishing of original work.
- Discounts on registration fees.
- Free copy of the annual publication Energy & Mineral Law Institute.
- Free access to EMLF white papers.
- EMLF Online Member Newsletter.
- Free listing with your contact information in the Membership Directory on the Foundation’s website.
All employees of a Sustaining Member Firm may be listed in the Membership Directory and access all member benefits. Annual Dues for the Firm: $2200
Up to three employees of a Supporting Member Firm may be listed in the Membership Directory and access all member benefits. Annual Dues for the Firm: $1100
Individual attorneys (who have practiced 3 years or more), industry executives, and trade or professional associations. Annual Dues: $425
Law schools, full-time law school faculty, landmen, government employees, retirees, and young lawyers (who have practiced less than 3 years). Annual Dues: $100
Law Student Members
Annual Dues: $20
EMLF is calling for topics,...
Charming Charleston, SC,...
On November 16, EMLF hosted...
To view this protected post, enter the password below:
Pictured from left to right:...