Professors, join your colleagues in beautiful Missoula for a timely program of topics relevant to the instruction of natural resources law. Wednesday will be the pre-conference field trip, with sessions to follow on Thursday and Friday.
In just three days, you can learn about cutting-edge issues, get (or give) advice on tenure, learn how to place your article, find out what aspects of the ESA still need scholarly attention, discover how to teach Administrative Law so students don’t fall asleep, have breakfast with a textbook author, enjoy a drink with someone whose scholarship you admire, and see some stunning local scenery!
- Meet your natural resources law colleagues from around the country and Canada,
- Reinvigorate those career-long friendships previously developed at this conference.
- Chat with authors of many major textbooks in this field.
- Launch or further a research project.
- Discuss current issues with your peers, as well as how to teach them.
- Enjoy scholarship-in-progress presentations specifically designed to benefit new professors.