EMLF Climate Change Short Course
Kathy Beckett and David Flannery of Jackson Kelly have agreed to co-chair the EMLF Climate Change Short Course that will be held at the WVU Law School on August 2 and 3, 2010. The Climate Change Short Course will be held in conjunction with the Coal Short Course. Efforts are just now underway to put together the planning committee for this event.
To date the following members have expressed interest in being a part of the planning committee.
• Steven M. Carpenter, Marshall Miller & Associates
• Buzz Belleville, Appalachian School of Law
• W. Blaine Early, III, Stites & Harbison
• Karen J. Greenwell, Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs
• Kathy Milenkovski, Steptoe & Johnson
• Seth Rice, Babst, Calland, Clements & Zomnir
• Michael H. Winek, Babst, Calland, Clements & Zomnir
If you would like to participate as a member of the EMLF Climate Change Short Course Planning Committee, please contact Dave Flannery.
EMLF Update now online
The January issue of the EMLF Update, prepared by Crowell & Moring, is now available.