Pittsburgh Post Gazette Interviews EMLF President
Read the full text of the interview with Kevin Douglass
EMLF Committees to Meet During Kentucky Mineral Law Conference
Thursday, October 23 at Noon, the following committees will hold a luncheon meeting at the Hyatt Regency Lexington:
- Membership Development Committee: Frank Harrington, Alpha Natural Resources, and Joe Tarantelli, Chesapeake Energy, Co-chairs
- Law School Outreach Committee: Natalie Jefferis, EQT Midstream, Chair
- Programming Committee: Dan Wolff, Crowell & Moring, Chair
- Governance Committee: Tim Gresham, Penn Stuart, Chair
These committees will implement the goals of the Strategic Plan, and are open to new members. If you would like to join one of these committees, please contact Sharon Daniels by emailing or phone 859.231.0287.
Law Student Breakfast at Kentucky Mineral Law Conference
All law students attending the conference are invited to a get-acquainted breakfast at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 23, sponsored by Babst Calland at the Hyatt Regency.
EMLF Welcomes these new Sustaining Members: Beckmen Law, P.C., Grapevine, TX – Scott R. Beckmen; Eclipse Resources, State College, PA; Leech Tishman Fuscaldo & Lampl, LLC, Pittsburgh, PA and Pasadena, CA. Many thanks to Tucker Arensberg, Pittsburgh, and Murray Energy Corporation in St. Clairsville, OH for increasing their memberships from Supporting to Sustaining Memberships.
Look for more information on the Welcome New Members page on the EMLF website.
Careers in Energy Law
The Energy Careers programs are in full swing at member law schools, staffed with EMLF volunteer speakers:
- September 24, West Virginia University College of Law (completed)
- October 1, Capital University School of Law, at 5:00 p.m.
- October 2, Duquesne Law at Noon
- October 9, Pittsburgh School of Law, at 12:30 p.m.
- October 13, Appalachian School of Law, at 1:00 p.m.
- October 29, Rutgers School of Law – Camden, at 5:00 p.m.
- November 10, Penn State University Dickenson School of Law, at 12:45 p.m.
- TBA, Washington & Lee University School of Law
Early Bird Rates to Expire
One more week to take advantage of discounted registration fees for Kentucky Mineral Law Conference – Register online at https://emlf.org by October 1.