Pictured: Historic Fort Clinch
The Energy & Mineral Law Foundation will hold its 43rd Annual Institute in Amelia Island, Florida from June 12-14, 2022.
As always, EMLF’s Annual Institute will provide two days of topical continuing legal education. As for the setting, Amelia Island is a popular resort, with sandy beaches, golf courses, boutique shops and historical sites that reflect Spanish, French and English control. It’s a superb location for a family vacation that blends the beauty of the beach with exciting activities!
Outdoor recreation in Amelia Island
EMLF’s Annual Institute will be held June 12-14, 2022, in Amelia Island, Florida. Amelia Island offers several outstanding options for outdoor recreation, including
- Beaches – miles of white-and beaches
- Golf – five beautiful golf courses
- Bike rentals – explore the area on a rented bicycle!
- Nature walks – see freshwater ponds, native plants, and animals in a guided walk
- Fishing – fishing gear is available for rent or purchase, as are guided fishing trips
- Scooter rentals – explore on wheels with a rented scooter
- Kayaks – rent a kayak and explore nature
- Picnic tables and boardwalks along the beach – eat and walk with a beach view
- Boat rentals – get out on the water in a rented boat
- Catamaran tours of local waterways – enjoy a guided tour
- Standup paddleboards – lessons, rentals, and guided tours