About the Webinar
CLE Credit Approved for IL, IN, KY, MO, NC, PA, TN, TX, and WV. Other states pending. Email CLE credit inquiries to email@example.com before viewing.
Who can view: Everyone
Webinar Price: Free
FREE for EMLF Sustaining and Supporting Members with Discount Code MEMBER
State Solar Regulation in Appalachia
Attorneys from throughout the region will discuss the status of solar regulation in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, and Kentucky.
- Scott Foster, Associate, Gentry Locke
- James Van Nostrand, Director, Center for Energy and Sustainable Development and Professor of Law, West Virginia University
- Daniel P. Craig, Senior Associate, Frost Brown Todd
- Roger Hanshaw, Lawyer, Chemist and West Virginia House of Delegates, representing District 33 (Calhoun, Clay and Gilmer Counties).
- Kara H. Herrnstein, Senior Associate, Bricker & Eckler
- Andrew R. Smith, Member, Steptoe & Johnson