Schedule Available Online
10th Law of Shale Plays Conference
September 4-5, 2019
The Westin Pittsburgh
1000 Penn Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA 15222
The schedule for the 10th Law of Shale Plays Conference, presented by the Institute for Energy Law and the Energy & Mineral Law Foundation, is now available online for this outstanding one and a half day CLE program!
- Luncheon Interview with former Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett
- Energy Industry Opposition: The Latest Wave of Challenges and Strategies
- Leases, Language, and Litigation: A Ten-Year Retrospective on the Evolution of Leasing in Appalachia
- Eye of the Beholder: Energy Contracts as Viewed by a Transactional Attorney and a Litigator
- Getting Old and Finding a New Lease on Life
- I Sue You: The Current State of Energy Litigation in Appalachia
- Thoughts from the In-Crowd
- What’s Yours is Mine: The Challenges and Law of Eminent Domain in Energy Production and Transportation
- Navigating the Litigation Water: Two Ongoing Water-Related Cases of Significance to the Industry
- A Full House: Cotenancy and Unitization
- Evolution of the Upstream Energy Markets: Recent Trends in the Capital Markets, A&D, and M&A
- And Much More
MCLE Credit, including ethics credit, will be available. AAPL Credit will be available.
If your firm or company would like more information about becoming a sponsor of this conference, please contact Jay Ray. To view a full description of sponsorship opportunities and benefits, click here.
Rooms (in limited number) have been reserved at The Westin Pittsburgh, 1000 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Registrants should call 412-281-3700 and advise that they are attending the “Law of Shale Plays Conference” to receive a reduced rate of $139 + tax/night. The last day to obtain this special rate is August 12.